SAP is the market leader in enterprise application software. Dialog is a major Australian SAP partner offering both products and services.
Dialog is a value-added reseller of several SAP solutions.
SAP Business Intelligence including Business Objects and Crystal reporting.
SAP Mobility Solutions including Sybase Mobility Solutions, Sybase Unwired Platform and the Afaria mobile device management tool which provides corporate management of mobile devices (e.g. Windows, IOS, Android and Blackberry) enabling development, security, deployment and administration of mobile solutions.
SAP Database Technology focusing on SAP HANA, a high-performance in-memory database appliance which radically speeds up SAP processing.
Dialog can also assist organisations with their implementation and support of SAP solutions. Dialog has many permanent consultants skilled in SAP applications working with major government and private sector clients across Australia.
The Dialog SAP team contains more than 40 Consultants currently working on SAP implementation projects. This team brings a range of SAP skills including:
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- SAP Human Resources (HR)
- SAP ERP (including Accounts Receivable (AR), Accounts Payable (AP), Financial Accounting (FI), Controlling (CO) and Purchase Order (PO)).
- SAP Business Rules Framework (BRFplus)
- SAP Public Sector Collection and Disbursement (PSCD)
- SAP Enterprise Central Component (ECC)
- SAP Process Integration (PI)
- SAP for Oil and Gas (IS-OIL)
- SAP for Utilities (IS-U)
- SAP Quality Management (QM)
- SAP Production Planning (PP)
- SAP Plant Maintenance (PM)
- SAP Material Management (MM) and SAP Warehouse Management (WM)
- SAP NetWeaver
- SAP Business Objects and SAP BI
Dialog’s top 16 SAP Consultants have a combined total of 145 years of experience successfully implementing large SAP projects. They have been involved in SAP projects for such large corporations as:
- Volvo IT - SAP Supply Chain Management
- Hess Corporation (USA) - SAP CRM
- Johnson & Johnson Medical – SAP ERP
- Colgate Palmolive – SAP CRM
- BMW South Africa – SAP CRM
- Volkswagen Group - SAP CRM
- City of Johannesburg - SAP NetWeaver
- Coca Cola - SAP NetWeaver
- Swedish Government Dental Care Agency – SAP CRM
- Rio Tinto - SAP ABAP and web services
- Eastman Kodak - SAP ERP.
All Dialog consultants are full time employees. Dialog does not employ contractors or send any of its development off-shore. This allows Dialog to build up a pool of resources with the knowledge of clients’ business and systems.
Dialog is a Certified Services Partner with Software AG for ARIS products, including:
- ARIS Business Process Platform
- Enterprise Architecture Management Platform
- ARIS Mash Zone.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.