Dialog wins place on major Commonwealth Government ICT panel
Dialog has been accepted onto the new ICT Services Panel for the Commonwealth Government’s Treasury Portfolio.
The Treasury Portfolio comprises 17 agencies (including the Australian Taxation Office, APRA, ASIC, Australian Bureau of Statistics and the Reserve Bank of Australia).
Several companies within the Dialog Group are represented on the panel including Dialog IT, AccessHQ, Catapult BI, icemedia and Lynx IT.
Dialog was chosen for its extensive experience in providing a wide variety of ICT services.
Through the panel, Dialog will provide the following services:
- Project, Program and Portfolio Management
- Architecture Design
- Security Management
- Enterprise Wide Projects/Programs
- Business and Systems Analysis
- Custom Application and COTS Development
- ERP Services (including CRM)
- Information Management Services
- Web Design, Development, Maintenance and Content Management
- Software Support & Maintenance
- Testing Services
- Search Appliance Services
The panel (with extensions) will run for up to 8 years.
Dialog looks forward to working with the Treasury Portfolio agencies.
For more information contact email@example.com.